Saturday, August 5

A little wet behind the ears...


...and baby doesn't like it.

It was Sam's second week home and time for a bath. He did not enjoy it and I think I legitimately hurt his feelings...over and over again. Since Sam's arrival, Louie has taken on the role of protective older brother and continuously paced behind me and whined, clearly alerting me to some sort of problem. He's become a master of the obvious, sort of like Lassie's slow cousin.


Luckily, Grandma Linda (who recently decided not to join the YaYa sisterhood) was in town for a visit and managed to calm Sam as well as the dog. During her time here, she also confused the garage door with the closet door only once (a new record!) and learned how to use her digital camera and printer. It doesn't appear that she'll be nearly as far behind with developing and/or printing photos of Sam as she was with her own children. (Not that I'm at all bitter about those photos from my 10th birthday that were developed along with my college graduation pics.)

It was a pretty big week for Sam, as he had lots of visitors, including two very pretty Kunesh girls. As it often goes when a group of kids gets together, things got a bit out of hand. The Kunesh girls teamed up on him, and I heard something about making a SAMwich and some sort of mention of a threesome. We'll have to watch them a bit more closely next time they come over.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Awww too cute! I'm just browsing blogs this evening and just came by yours.

Good luck with the bath! I used to sing to my daughter and she would quiet down. She is three and we still sing in the tub. Take care!

-Margie